Uttar Pradesh: Jobs in India’s Highest Populous State
Uttar Pradesh is the most populous state in India. In fact, the population in the state is bigger than the population of most countries. In 2015, it was estimated that there was over 215 million people that live in Uttar Pradesh. Vacancy in Uttar Pradesh can be found in virtually all industries. The city’s large number of jobs led to a boom in population, with population growth reaching 26% between 1991 and 2001. Uttar Pradesh contributes to 7.8% of India’s net state domestic product (NSDP). The state contributes ₹9,760 billion to India’s economy. The largest economic driver in the city is agriculture. In terms of crop production, the state is responsible for 19% of India’s grain output. And sugar from the state accounts for 70% of all sugarcane in India. Data from 2009 – 2010 indicates that the services industry contributed to 44.8% of the state’s gross domestic product, surpassing the agriculture sector. Industrial and manufacturing accounted for 11.2% of the state’s NSDP.
Uttar Pradesh’s Job Market as a Whole
There are tens of thousands of job openings in Uttar Pradesh in every sector imaginable. A quick look through the latest jobs in Uttar Pradesh shows the following jobs have just been added:
- Senior Manager: A senior management position for Kwench Global Technologies Private Limited was posted with a salary of 41,000 – 66,000 Rs per month.
- Call Center: Vodafone is in need of freshers and is willing to pay 10,000 – 15,000 Rs per month in salary.
- ASP.Net Developer: A position for an ASP.net developer has opened up. Posted just a day ago, this position requires an experienced individual, and offers 4,500 – 12,500 Rs per month.
- Gynecologist: There is an influx of current job openings in Uttar Pradesh in the medical industry due to the increasing population. A gynecologist position just opened that pays 12 Lakh per year in salary.
- Medical Officer: The position of a medical officer is in high-demand, and requires a passionate professional to assist with surgery and manage emergency cases. The position pays 1.5 Lakh per year.
The agriculture industry has many positions available, too. In terms of companies with the highest number of job postings, IBM India is recruiting for over 200 jobs at the moment due to the IT boom in the state.
Jobtonic.in: The Portal to Employment
Jobtonic.in is your portal to find all of the recent jobs in Uttar Pradesh. The job search process starts with our robust filtering options that allow you to narrow down the search results for your query to match your preferences. The filtering options include:
- Listing age
- And so much more.
These filters allow you to scour thousands of job listings as quickly as possible. All of our job sources come from the best job sites in India, so you’ll never miss new listings or the opportunity to find reputable employment options. Sign up to receive alerts, and we’ll quickly send you an email anytime there is a new job posting available. This will allow you to apply for a dream job as quickly as possible to land a position that meets your education and requirements. Job Tonic is the right way to find a job in Uttar Pradesh.