The Economy of Rajahmundry
A major city located in the state of Andhra Pradesh, Rajahmundry had a last reported population of 341, 831 people in 2011, according to census figures. The city is a cultural powerhouse, and there is plenty of vacancy in Rajahmundry for the right candidate. The city’s origins can be traced back as far as 1022 AD, with many 11th century palaces and forts still standing. The city is well-connected to the rest of the state thanks to NH-5, which connects the city to all major towns in the region. The A-category station has many links to other regions of the state, and there is an airport in the city which is being expanded. Small aircrafts can take off from Rajahmundry Airport. National Waterway 4 was designed and declared in November 2008 which connects the city via waterways, allowing for a variety of transport.
A Look at the Latest Jobs in Rajahmundry
The economy Rajahmundry is commercial in nature, and it’s a commercial hub at its heart. The cloth market in the city is thriving, and there are many handloom operations to this day. Bullion markets are in abundance, with many markets dealing in:
We have a lot of data on the recent jobs in Rajahmundry, and these include:
- Mystery Shopper: A part-time position available in the city’s commercial hub and markets. Shoppers will be paid 25,000 – 75,000 INR per year, and all workers will be required to conduct surveys on their experience.
- Procurement Manager: Options India posted a job opening for a Procurement Manager, which is required to assist the company’s Procurement Head in their duties. This position pays 10 – 20 Lakh based on experience.
- Agency Manager: A responsible, business-oriented professional that has the ability to help transform a company will fit perfectly into the position of an agency manager. These key professionals earn 1.5 Lakh per year in salary.
- Pharma Marketing: Work with one of the city’s top pharmaceutical companies. This position requires the utmost in communication skills, and the right candidate will earn a salary of 1.0 Lakh per year.
A lot of recent positions are geared towards experienced professionals. Sales and marketing jobs are in abundance, and there are a lot of managerial jobs available, from assistant managers to head manager positions.
How You Can Find Current Job Openings in Rajahmundry
Rajahmundry has over 1,600 current job listings on Jobtonic.in. Dozens of jobs have been posted in the last day, and with real-time additions, you’ll never have to miss a potential job opening again. There is something for everyone on Job Tonic. Your job search starts with our vast database of job listings scoured from across the Internet and curated all on one site for easy viewing.
From here, you’re free to sign up to join the site for free to unlock:
- Email alerts that notify you when new jobs meeting your job criteria are listed
- The ability to send resumes to potential hiring managers
- A vast array of filters to make your job search faster
And these are just some of the ways that Job Tonic can help you find a job faster and more effectively.