Mathura: The Holy City
Mathura resides within Uttar Pradesh, a North Indian State, and it is the birthplace of Lord Krishna. The city is considered one of the seven holy cities in India, and this leads to a lot of people entering the city on pilgrimages. Pilgrims of the Hindu religion flock to the city every year. An ancient city, Mathura is mentioned in the oldest Indian epic in existence. Ancient findings in and around the city have resulted in numerous museums being erected. There are many current job openings in Mathura, and the 2011 census of India stated that there were 441,894 residents in the city at the time. The growth over a 10-year period reached 22.5%, so it’s safe to say that the city will have over half a million residents before the next census is conducted. Males account for 54% of the population.
In terms of transport, Mathura has an intricate road system that connects it to other areas of Uttar Pradesh. The NH 2 Highway connects the city to NH 3 and other highways to reach Mumbai, Agra, and many other states. Rails are connected to all major cities, including: Bangalore, Chennai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and many others. There are four rail stations in the city that connect to most metropolitan areas of the country. An airport doesn’t exist, but was a proposal to build in airport in 2012. The airport is expected to be opened in the next five years, and construction is well underway. The airport will connect the city to Delhi, Mumbai and other cities, with the potential to offer international flights. You’ll be sure to find vacancy in Mathura when the airport opens.
Recent Jobs in Mathura
The job market in the city is thriving, and there are nearly 1,000 open job positions available at this time. The industries that are seeing the biggest traction are:
- Telemarketing – Numerous tele caller positions are available to candidates that can make 50 – 100 calls per day.
- Marketing – The growing business sector in Mathura has led to a boom in the marketing industry, with many positions paying 1 lakh or higher per year.
- Airline – A fresher position for the airport ground staff has opened up with a salary of 2.0 lakh per year. We expect many more positions to open up in this sector as the airport nears completion.
These are just a small sampling of the jobs available.
JobTonic.in is the Key to Finding a Job
Job Tonic provides you with the latest jobs in Mathura. We aggregate all of the latest job openings in Mathura so that you’re able to find all postings in one place. A simple and easy-to-use interface allows you to get started on your job search in seconds. A few of the features that will help make your job search a breeze are:
- Filters that allow you to narrow jobs by: form of employment, education, salary, time posted, company and title or sector.
- Alerts that send you emails when new jobs matching your search criteria are found.
- Resume building, enabling you to create a resume that stands out in the minds of hiring managers.
All of this and more is available to you to help jumpstart your career.