Madhya Pradesh’s Job Market and Economy
Madhya Pradesh, often called “MP”, is a state in central India. The state’s capital is Bhopal, and the largest city in the state is Indore. Madhya Pradesh is home to over 75 million residents, and it’s the fifth largest state in the country by population. In terms of area, Madhya Pradesh is the second-largest state. The state’s economy had a very low growth rate of just 3.5% between 1999 and 2008, which raised concerns among economists. Vacancy in Madhya Pradesh at this time was rather limited. The state’s GDP has since grown to 8% between 2010 and 2011, and 12% between 2011 and 2012. The state’s gross state domestic product reached ₹4,509 billion for 2013 – 2014. Honey production is a major contributor to the state’s agrarian economy. Crops that are grown in the region include: cotton, rice, maze, arhar, sugarcane, wheat and soybean, among many others. There are five Special Economic Zones, with an additional 14 approved of which 10 are for IT/ITeS. Indore is where a lot of the recent jobs in Madhya Pradesh are located due to the city’s major commercial centers. Diamond and copper reserves in the state are the largest in all of India. Wildlife tourism has further picked up steam, allowing the state’s economy to thrive.
Current Job Openings in Madhya Pradesh
There are nearly 40,000 job openings in the state at any given time. There are positions in many fields, and thanks to the special economic zones, there has been an uptick in IT jobs, too. A few of the positions open right now are:
- PHP Developer – A PHP developer position has opened up in Indore that pays a salary of 10,0000 – 25,000 INR per year.
- Relationship Manager – The role of a relationship manager for a loan against property company has opened up in Bhopal. The position pays 25,000 – 42,000 INR per year.
- Medical Officer – A consultancy agency is hiring a medical officer. This position pays 5 Lakh per year.
- Store Supervisor – The commerce center has a lot of store supervisor positions open that are in need of urgent filling. This position pays 1.5 Lakh per year.
There is a current demand for hiring accountants and store keepers in the state. Many crop-related jobs are filled by locals, and they never make it to online listings as a result.
How Jobtonic.in Can Help You Find the Latest Jobs in Madhya Pradesh
Job Tonic is your key to finding a job in Madhya Pradesh. We have gathered the world’s most robust collection of job openings in India to help you find a job with as little effort as possible. Gone are the days of scouring dozens of job search sites to find your dream job – we have them all.
Our site is different because it allows you to:
- Save and favorite job listings
- Share job listings with friends
- Sign up for new job alerts
- Build a resume using our resume tool
- Send resumes quickly and easily
You can also use our in-depth filtering system to be able to find a job that matches your criteria.