How to Find Current Job Openings in Gurdaspur
Nestled between the Raavi and Beas river, the city of Gurdaspur has a population of 75,549 and is located in the state of Punjab. Considered a major city in the state, Gurdaspur was founded in the 17th century by Guriyaji Manhant. With the city well-connected by railway and road, locals will find numerous job opportunities here.
Recent Jobs in Gurdaspur and the Local Economy
With rich mineral deposits and forests, Gurdaspur is home to several industries. There are more than 7,400 industries operating in the area, and they employ over 52,000 local residents.
Some of the most prominent industries include:
- Metals manufacturing, which employs more than 9,500 people
- Machinery and equipment manufacturing, which employs more than 8,400 people
- Beverages and products manufacturing, which employs over 4,600 people
- Wooden furniture manufacturing, which employs more than 3,900 people
- Manufacturing of wooden products, which employs over 950 people
Sugar and rice mills are major industries in the city as well, with rice and sugar being two major exports along with knitting yarn. Many jobs in the above sectors can only be found through local sources. If you’re searching the web for the latest jobs in Gurdaspur, you’re more likely to find opportunities in the following sectors:
Here are some examples of current job openings in Gurdaspur:
- Collections Officer: A position is open with Bajaj Finserv Lending Ltd for a collections officer. Three to five years of experience is required. Duties include achieving the collection targets of the assigned branch and meeting company goals for the department.
- Sales Manager: AB Consultants is looking for a sales manager for life insurance products. The salary is 2 Lakh per year with fixed reimbursements.
- Back Office Executive: A position is available for a back office executive that pays 2.5 Lakh per year. Duties include overseeing the hiring of employees, developing job descriptions, developing performance expectations and other similar tasks.
- Senior Engineer: A senior engineer position is open in the city that pays a salary of 2 Lakh per year. Candidates must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Customer Service Process: A customer service process opening is available which pays 2 Lakh per year and requires excellent customer service skills. The position requires 8-hour days, 6 days per week.
Using Job Tonic to Find Vacancy in Gurdaspur
Job Tonic is the smart and efficient way to search for jobs in Gurdaspur. Here you’ll find the largest collection of jobs in the city, gathered from job search sites all over the web.The search process takes seconds, and the intuitive filters allow you to find jobs that match your preferences, including: salary, employer, sector, location, education level, posting date and more.
Every detailed job listing includes the employer’s name, salary, original posting site, listing date and a complete description of the job. In addition, you can also send listings to friends, add notes and even save the listing to your favourites. A free online resume builder helps you create a resume that will catch the eye of employers. Signing up for job alerts allows you to find out about new listings as soon as they’re posted. Jobtonic.in makes it quick and easy to find the job you want in Gurdaspur.