How to Find a Job in Aligarh with Job Tonic
Aligarh is one of the largest cities in the state of Uttar Pradesh, and it also serves as the seat of Aligarh Muslim University. Situated 140 km southeast of New Delhi, the city has a population of over 1.2 million people. Home to several notable cultural landmarks and historical places, Aligarh is also a hub for music and film. Considered an important center for business and manufacturing, the city attracts many job seekers from all across Uttar Pradesh.
The Most Popular Industries Offering the Latest Jobs in Aligarh
Aligarh is considered an agricultural trade center. The manufacturing and processing of agricultural products is an important part of the local economy. The city is also considered an important center for business in the state, and is well-known for its lock industry. Locks from Aligarh are exported all over the world. In addition to its lock industry, the city also famous for its sculpture and brass hardware. There are thousands of exports, manufacturers and suppliers in Aligarh which are involved in the bronze, brass, aluminum and iron industries. The city is a major center for zinc die casting. Many locals also find employment at the Harduaganj Thermal Power Station, which is just 15 km outside Aligarh. Another power station, Narora Atomic Power Station, is 50 km outside the city and also provides jobs to residents. Aligarh is home to a manufacturing unit of Heinz, an UltraTech Cement company factory, and a Satha sugar factory. SAC Entertainment’s registered office is located in Aligarh. Named the 55th fastest-growing city in the country, Aligarh has numerous development projects underway, and some account for the most recent jobs in Aligarh.
Current job openings in Aligarh include:
- Educational Consultant: This position requires visiting schools and meeting with educators to promote various programs. The salary for this job is between 200000 and 300000 INR per year.
- Assistant Electronic Engineer: Offering a salary of 1 lakh per year, this position requires experience and the ability to handle a variety of tasks ranging from the management of datasheets to implementing new technologies and coordinating with web/mobile development projects.
- Senior Manager – Site Administration: This position pays a salary of 12-22 lakhs per year, and requires the management of all activities carried out in the administration department. The senior manager is also responsible for supervising the staff daily.
The Simple Way to Find Vacancy in Aligarh
Jobtonic.in is your one-stop-shop to find all jobs in Aligarh. Aggregating listings from all across the web, Job Tonic helps you find your dream job in just a few simple steps:
- Enter your desired position and location.
- Use Job Tonic’s filter to find jobs that meet your qualifications.
With Job Tonic’s online resume builder, getting started couldn’t be easier. Job seekers have the option to add listings to their favourites and share postings with friends. Detailed information about the job, including the employer and salary (when available), allows you to find a job that offers the compensation and work environment you desire. With a robust set of features and a clean interface, Job Tonic makes it easy to find the job of your dreams.